10.4.13

Caring, Sharing, Every Little Thing That We Are Wearing

Well, I'm a little late to the game, but I've just found out it's National Sibling Day! So I thought I could spend the next several paragraphs blubbering on about how much I truly love and admire my sister. Or telling you all of the hilarious moments of our childhood, like how I taught her all the bad words, how we lived in a purely imaginative made up world, or how I used to eat her Barbie's hands and feet.

Sure, I COULD do all of these things. But INSTEAD I am going to drown you in photographs. I sure wish there was a way I could make these photos scroll through in a slideshow montage to any assortment of MoTown songs, (which was indefinitely our favorite genre of tunes growing up....or maybe those were the only cassettes mother allowed us to have...Regardless, we loved it). 

I suppose these photos will have to do, and you'll just have to sing It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To and Please Mr. Postman to yourself as you scroll through :).




Matching Christmas PJs, every year since birth.



She blazed that whole walking down the aisle thing for me, but this photo could very well explain why I felt comfortable enough to pull a hankie out of my boobs during the ceremony.


Not all siblings have to be actually related, I don't know of anyone else that would be better qualified as our other sisters! Love you Leesha and Shawnda!







We were probably playing some brilliant original piece. I am quite certain I could've been the next Beethoven had I not quit piano lessons due to the ungodly smell of our piano teacher's breath.


Sister got herself all knocked up before my wedding, so there was no chugging of champagne before we walked down my aisle (*ahem* pavement)...not by HER anyway ;).


I totally forgive her for that whole getting knocked up before my wedding thing. Because THIS was the result, the Lovely Ms. Emma!


Here's to you, Sara Beth Herrington. May we only grow closer with age. Can't wait to see what the next 25 years brings us, the last 25 were positively lovely!


1 comment:

  1. My wonderful, beautiful, talented, funny girls! You have taught me so much! (I am so sorry about the piano teacher, Amy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please post away! In the drop down menu, choose what type of email or blog account you have to log in. OR you may post as anonymous.


Thanks for stopping by!